Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer's Top 150: Management Thought

It has been nearly two months since I have posted anything on my blog, and exactly three months since I have shared any article recommendation.

I'm going to make up for the lost time by doing a 6-part blitz of the 150 best articles / blog posts / podcasts / videos that I have come across over the summer. So brace yourself!!!
  1. Gary Hamel's “moonshots for management”, part 1, 2, and 3
  2. Essential Reading for Management Revolutionaries
  3. More Must-Reads for Management Revolutionaries
  4. Management MUST Be Reinvented
  5. Just Managing
  6. The Elitist Undertones of Leadership
  7. Leadership Is Responsibility, Not Power
  8. Rethinking the MBA
  9. Managers Not MBAs: Debating the Merits of Business Education
  10. Searching for balance (Interview with Henry Mintzberg)
  11. Long time blogger Carmine Coyote retires from blogging

No comments: