Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Big One!

Many good articles to recommend this week:
  1. The Power of Frustration
  2. Supervision: Take the Time for Proper Job Instruction
  3. Why I Hate the “Sandwich” Technique for Delivering Feedback
  4. What Leadership List Are You On?
  5. 5 Tips to Get the Feedback You Need Now
  6. Lack of Communication You Say?
  7. An Open and Shut Case
  8. The problem with Web 2.0 in Government
  9. What, Really, Is Employee Engagement?
  10. Creating a Winning Culture
  11. The Alphabet of Creativity
  12. Do You End Meetings On Time?
  13. Your Personal Brand Equation
  14. Leadership Top 3 Meme in its Entirety
  15. Real Leaders Ask
  16. Ten Leadership Skills You Need For An Uncertain World

2 comments:

Joe Boughner said...

Hi there,

I really enjoy the blog and many of the themes you explore but I was wondering if you might be willing to start adding some annotations to your link dump posts.

You link to interesting stuff but without context it's hard to sort through the buzz words that tend to inundate the headlines. Perhaps a few words about the source, the content and why you find it interesting?

Etienne Laliberté said...

Hi Joe,

I have been considering it for a while, and may do it in the future. My biggest hurdle right now is time-related. I read anywhere between 100 and 200 posts per week, and share only the top 10% on my blog. I try to to discipline myself to post one weekly "dump post" (!), and I so far it's been working well because it's not too time-consuming.

Anyways, I'll give your suggestion a try in the near future.

Thanks,

Etienne